Pakistan is deeply concerned over the continued incarceration and deteriorating health conditions of Kashmiri leaders. The leaders including the founding leader of Kashmiri organization “Dukhtaran-i-Millat” and the “Iron Lady of Kashmir”, Ms. Asiya Andrabi; leader and founder of the Jammu & Kashmir Democratic Freedom Party, Mr. Shabbir Ahmed Shah.
The incarcerated leaders also include prominent leaders such as Mr. Yasin Malik, Masarat Alam Bhat, Mohammad Ashraf Sehraie, and others, who have been languishing under squalid conditions in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic in infamous Tihar and other jails.
Many other senior Kashmiri leaders including Syed Ali Shah Geelani and Mirwaiz Umar Farooq remain under house arrest.
Our Latest Updates
- PhD Programs in 11 KP Universities Face Low Enrollment Challenges
- National Assembly Strength Reduced to 336 Seats in New Delimitation
- Electoral Commission Reduces Six KP Seats in New Delimitation
- Tragic Shooting Incident Claims Lives at Netherlands University
- Imran Khan Named as Key Suspect in May 9 Case Investigations