Pakistani actor, singer, and pilot Fakhr e Alam, who is also the first Pakistani in history to circumnavigate the world, shared a video and few pictures of Gwadar cricket stadium on his Twitter account, on Sunday.
The post of picturesque international stadium got the attention of the International Cricket Council (ICC) the same day. The scenic view around the stadium was worth the praise.
The photos shared by the actor were not only praised by the council but it also urged the people from the world to share their own venues with equally or more appealing views.
In response to the ICC’s appeal, Indian fans shared their cricket stadiums’ pictures in an effort to beat Gwadar’s view.
our latest updates
- Imrani Gang in Rajanpur ready to Surrender before Police
- State Bank reports massive growth in digital transactions in FY23
- Minallah questions the hiring process of judges
- Writer of ‘Game of Thrones’ Files Lawsuit Against ChatGPT Creator
- President Dr. Arif Alvi approves 90-day remission in honour of Eid Miladun Nabi