Lahore city will witness some important decisions being made by the leaders of the Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) today at Jati Umra. The final remarks will decide the future of the direction of its anti-government campaign.
The opposition league will weigh the resignations from the assemblies and contesting the Senate elections and by-polls and it will be attended by PPP as well.
PDM Chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman has already reached Lahore, PPP leaders Asif Ali Zardari and Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari will join via a video link. PPP attending the meeting has boosted its significance.
The Qaumi Watan Party will be represented by Aftab Ahmed Sherpao and Hashim Babar whereas Jamiat Ulema Pakistan‘s head, Shah Owais Noorani will be the pilot of his boat.
The PML-N has given a decision to contest the by-polls as Maryam Nawaz discussed contesting by-polls in the recent meeting with Maulana Fazlur Rehman.
PDM previously mentioned that it will hear the party’s standing from Bilawal Bhutto about numerous options for the ongoing anti-government campaign.
Our Latest Updates:
- Saudia to increase Hajj quota for Pakistanis
- Govt approves import of 0.45mmt of wheat from Russia
- Killing of Arshad Sharif seemed to be a pre-planned action: FIA Report
- Refurbished Mangla Dam to generate 300-MWs additional electricity
- ECP starts proceedings against Imran Khan to remove him from PTI chairmanship after his disqualification in Toshakhana reference