The President congratulated him on assuming the office of Chief of the Naval Staff. While talking to the Naval Chief, the President said that Pakistan Navy played a vital role in defending the maritime frontiers as well as securing the economic interest of the country by providing security to Gwadar Port and CPEC sea routes. He expressed the hope that the Pakistan Navy, under the leadership of Admiral Muhammad Amjad Khan Niazi, would successfully overcome the maritime challenges being confronted by the country.
- UK abolishes pandemic restrictions from today on
- Well-staged drama of abduction of Afghan Ambassador’s daughter ending in fiasco on
- Report cyber-crime and earn $10 million on
- CAA orders 5 Airlines to provide compensation to Passengers: Cancellation of flights on
- Follow your Passion, Be a Master of it! on
In its Tweet, the US Embassy in Islamabad made it clear that in a foreign country, US citizens are subject to that country's laws.
Internal Revenue Service (IRS) chief Charles Rettig in the United States says the country is losing about a trillion dollars every year in unpaid taxes, and...
In a statement issued today, Jaffers and Adamjee families extended their deepest condolences to the family and loved ones of Noor Mukadam
An Egyptian court today awarded death sentence to 24 Muslim Brotherhood members for the killing of police officers in two separate cases. The Damanhour...