Lahore High Court extends interim bail to Nawaz Sharif, leader opposition till Monday 28th September 2020. On the next hearing, Lahore High Court will resume the money laundering case.
- UK abolishes pandemic restrictions from today on
- Well-staged drama of abduction of Afghan Ambassador’s daughter ending in fiasco on
- Report cyber-crime and earn $10 million on
- CAA orders 5 Airlines to provide compensation to Passengers: Cancellation of flights on
- Follow your Passion, Be a Master of it! on
SSP Ataur Rahman said that when police arrested Zahir Jaffer from the crime scene, he was mentally stable and normal. However, during remand the...
Islamabad police obtained a three-day remand of the suspect from a local court, while officials are investigating the suspect’s motive for allegedly killing the...
In its Tweet, the US Embassy in Islamabad made it clear that in a foreign country, US citizens are subject to that country's laws.
Pakistan Ulema Council has decided that its lawyers wing would provide complete legal assistance to plaintiffs and victims in cases of violence and abuse...