On January 21, through a magnificent firepower display, Pakistan Navy Fleet units exhibited warfare readiness and fighting potential with live weapons firing at the North Arabian Sea.
The Chief of the Naval Staff, Admiral Muhammad Amjad Khan Niazi attended the occasion as Chief Guest and witnessed the event with other senior naval officers present.
With Anti-Ship Missiles and Torpedoes, Pakistan Navy Submarines victoriously engaged their intended targets. This not only re-affirmed Pakistan Navy‘s offensive standing but its operational preparedness as well.
Moreover, the Chief of the Naval staff also conveyed his complete contentment on the combat readiness of the PN Fleet and praised the officers and men for their dedication and professionalism.
At the event, the Chief of the Naval Staff also raised the nation’s spirit that Pakistan Navy is fully ready and prepared to defeat any aggression against Pakistan’s Maritime Frontiers.
He also assured that Pakistan navy will carry on with its part in making the defense of the country secure and impregnable.
Our Latest Updates:
- No government able to enforce Madrassah Reforms
- pakistan’s GDP growth to be at 1.5% for FY2020-21: IMF
- Justice (retd) Azmat to head commission investigating Broadsheet, hudabiya, Surrey palace, swiss cases
- govt to present bill for open-ballot senate elections
- Aman-21: A Platform For Cooperation In Maritime Sector