National Assembly Pakistan has made the following security arrangements for the 28th session in the Parliament House, Islamabad on Friday, the 22nd January 2021 at 10:30 a.m. and Honorable Members are requested to cooperate in this regard.
- A Counter for COVID-19 test has been established/re-opened at outer Reception near public gate of the Parliament House for the facilitation of the Hon. MNAs.
- It is also requested not to accompany any visitor/guest with their good-self while attending session of the NA.
Our Latest Updates
- NA Resolution Tabled to Exit the French Ambassador
- May the forbes be with you: Abdullah S Siddiqui, Joins Forbes 30 under 30 List
- Don’t Move If U want to Live Long: US bans Americans from traveling to 80% of the countries
- Be My Online Guest: US Invites Pakistan to the Climate Change Conference
- Banks Rebounding Profits: HBL Posts 17.5% & MCB Posts 45% Profit for First Quarter ending march 2021