National Assembly Pakistan has made the following security arrangements for the 28th session in the Parliament House, Islamabad on Friday, the 22nd January 2021 at 10:30 a.m. and Honorable Members are requested to cooperate in this regard.
- A Counter for COVID-19 test has been established/re-opened at outer Reception near public gate of the Parliament House for the facilitation of the Hon. MNAs.
- It is also requested not to accompany any visitor/guest with their good-self while attending session of the NA.
Our Latest Updates
- Iconic Pakistani Journalist Nazir Naji Passes Away at 81
- Russian court to hear case brought by Navalny’s mother
- Maryam Nawaz and Australian Envoy Discuss Women’s Empowerment and Agricultural Development
- JIT in Peshawar to Arrest PTI’s Mian Aslam Iqbal over May 9 Incidents
- Babar Azam Achieves Fastest Milestone, Scoring 10,000 Runs in T20 Cricket