The PPP leadership has made resignations conditional to the return of Nawaz Sharif. Refusing to tender resignations from the Parliament, the PPP has maintained that in such a scenario, the PTI government will be given a clear cut path to victory in the Senate elections. As a result, the majority will be with the PTI government who will then have the power to undo the 18th Amendment and the National Finance Commission.
Our Latest Updates
- United States joins hands with UN’s FAO to support flood-hit farmers in Pakistan
- TTP terror activities should be concerning for Afghan Taliban: Rana Sanaullah
- ‘Same age’ question of journalist irritates PM of New Zealand Jacinda and PM of Finland Sanna
- 15% revenue rise over five months with Rs2.688 trillion collected
- Karachi fishermen catch a rare ‘Ghora fish’ _ an Indo-Pacific sailfish