Federal Minister for Education Shafqat Mehmood, health situation in the country to be an important factor in determining reopening of schools.
The Inter-Provincial Education Ministers Conference (IPEMC) will take place on January 4, 2021, to review the pandemic situation in the country and decide on when to open schools and other educational institutes or if they should be reopened at all.
Mehmood turned to social media and tweeted on Twitter,
The IPEMC had earlier decided to shut all schools, colleges, and universities from November 26 and announced that a review meeting would be held in the first week of January.
Our Latest Updates
- Pakistan Strongly Condemns Quran Desecration in the Netherlands
- PML-N’s Abbasi Dismisses ‘Minus-One’ Formula for Elections
- Nadra Resumes Registration of Transgender Persons: A Step Towards Inclusivity
- Confusion prevails about the transfer of Imran Khan to Adiala Jail
- Indian Government Grants Visas to Pakistan Squad for World Cup, PCB Confirms