The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) directs immediate closure of all cases of under-invoicing, income/sales tax, customs, and disputes between private parties, on Monday.
NAB Chairperson Justice (retired) Javed Iqbal gave “instant orders” to close the cases in a meeting with a Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FPCCI) delegation, stated press statement.
The FPCCI delegation was led by Vice President Sheikh Sultan Rehman. the delegation included Sen Haji Ghulam Ali and Zakaria Usman, former presidents of FPCCI, former KCCI president Mian Nasser Hyatt Maggo and Khawaja Shahzeb Akram from Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association.
Last month, it was reported that NAB had decided to forward cases of under-invoicing by the business community to the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) and other cases that required digging into financials to the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA).
Our Latest Updates
- Iconic Pakistani Journalist Nazir Naji Passes Away at 81
- Russian court to hear case brought by Navalny’s mother
- Maryam Nawaz and Australian Envoy Discuss Women’s Empowerment and Agricultural Development
- JIT in Peshawar to Arrest PTI’s Mian Aslam Iqbal over May 9 Incidents
- Babar Azam Achieves Fastest Milestone, Scoring 10,000 Runs in T20 Cricket