JUI-F estranged leader Maulana Shirani, has announced a faction of his party known as JUI– Pakistan, which he inherited from elders.
After issuing a statement against Fazal ur Rehman, the party has expelled Maulana Sherani along with some other leaders.
I preach unity within the party, said Maulana Sherani and advised his followers to remain in contact with the primary JUI Pakistan. He blamed Maulana Fazal ur Rehman for creating his own faction against the norms and policies of JUI. He alleged that Senator Tallah had been selling party tickets after accepting a huge amount from party leaders for the award of tickets at the time of General Elections.
Our Latest Updates
- 15% revenue rise over five months with Rs2.688 trillion collected
- Karachi fishermen catch a rare ‘Ghora fish’ _ an Indo-Pacific sailfish
- Chaman records enrollment of 400 out-of-school kids
- Dhaka debacle was a military failure: Bilawal Bhutto
- Cops suspended for asking a Judge to follow law on Motorway