JUI-F estranged leader Maulana Shirani, has announced a faction of his party known as JUI– Pakistan, which he inherited from elders.
After issuing a statement against Fazal ur Rehman, the party has expelled Maulana Sherani along with some other leaders.
I preach unity within the party, said Maulana Sherani and advised his followers to remain in contact with the primary JUI Pakistan. He blamed Maulana Fazal ur Rehman for creating his own faction against the norms and policies of JUI. He alleged that Senator Tallah had been selling party tickets after accepting a huge amount from party leaders for the award of tickets at the time of General Elections.
Our Latest Updates
- ECP Takes Step Towards Elections by Issuing Initial Constituency Delimitation Report
- Adam Britton, renowned crocodile expert raped dozens of dogs in ‘torture room’
- 25 Pakistani cricketers offered ‘momentous’ three-year central contracts
- Imrani Gang in Rajanpur ready to Surrender before Police
- State Bank reports massive growth in digital transactions in FY23