PML-N Vice President Maryam Nawaz arrived in Sukkur to attend the meeting on the occasion of Shaheed Benazir Bhutto‘s death anniversary. She was complemented with delicious dishes prepared from deer, partridge, quail, and mutton.
Maryam Nawaz arrived in Sukkur last night (Sunday), with a PML-N delegation where dinner was hosted in her honor by Kumail Haider Shah, son of Information Minister Nasir Hussain Shah.
At the dinner, the guests were treated to Sindhi biryani, greens, cornbread, mutton roast, deer meat, partridge, quail, and other delicacies including Nahari.
After attending the dinner, PML-N Vice President Maryam Nawaz along with other party leaders reached Bhutto House in No Dero where she was received by PPP Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari Asif Bhutto and Faryal Talpur.
Our Latest Updates
- PAF training Aircraft crash lands in Mardan, pilot safe
- multinational Maritime Exercise AMAN-23 held at PNS Jauhar
- PM Shehbaz inducts seven more MNAs as SAPM/Ministers of State, expands cabinet to 85
- LeBron breaks Kareem’s score, an NBA’s all time high !
- Islamabad court gives one-day transit remand of sheikh rasheed to murree police