Despite the registration of a case for allegedly providing acid in water bottles to the guests during a birthday party, police did not detain the restaurant’s owner.
Two youngsters had recently received acid in water bottles while attending a birthday party at a restaurant in Lahore.
A boy and a girl, both under age five, were among the kids, and they were both being treated in a hospital for their illnesses.
After washing his hands, the child developed burns on his hands and arms, while the young girl, who drank acid from another water bottle containing acid, is reported to be in severe condition.
The restaurant manager was allegedly arrested, but it was not officially announced. The police stated that they were looking into whether the girl picked up the water bottle on her own or the server served it to her.