Four of the six family members who suffered burn injuries in the fire that followed a gas leak explosion in their home in the Miran Naka neighborhood of Karachi’s Lyari on Thursday were children.
Details indicate that a gas leak followed by an accumulation of gas in the home in the Miran Naka neighborhood caused the explosion.
Four children, a mother, and a police officer named Arif are hurt. The policeman had been assigned to Security Zone-I.
At least four household members suffered burn injuries in an explosion caused by a gas leak earlier in January in Karachi’s SITE Area neighbourhood.
Four individuals were hurt in the event, which took place under the jurisdiction of Mominabad police station and involved a gas explosion that caused the roof of a house in the Metroville neighbourhood to blow off.
A man, a woman, and two children were among the injured, they added, adding that the explosion also caused the boundary wall to fall and damaged several areas of the house.