Engineer turned Civil Servant, Assistant Commissioner Bajaur Fazal Ur Rahim recently shared his thoughts on Twitter regarding the opportunities available in the Qaqlash area of Chitral.
He posted a picture on Twitter of a serene view of a plain field of Qaqlash where he thinks the world’s most attractive cricket stadium could be built.
“God willing, if this picture reaches the officials of Pakistan Cricket Board, then perhaps the most attractive cricket stadium in the world will be built in Pakistan.”He wrote on Twitter.
He further promoted the beauty of Pakistan with a hashtag #BeautifulPakistan and mentioned the officials of the Pakistan Cricket Board who can take advantage of Pakistan’s natural beauty.
However, the Twitterati did not seem to take the suggestion very well since they feel that the capitalists and construction mafias will juice out every penny from its construction, all the while destroying its natural beauty and the locals might not be allowed to visit the place anymore.
The twitter user every now and then is seen promoting breathtaking pictures of Pakistan’s landscapes, it’s well constructed roads, and other natural views.
Our Latest Updates:
- No government able to enforce Madrassah Reforms
- pakistan’s GDP growth to be at 1.5% for FY2020-21: IMF
- Justice (retd) Azmat to head commission investigating Broadsheet, hudabiya, Surrey palace, swiss cases
- govt to present bill for open-ballot senate elections
- Aman-21: A Platform For Cooperation In Maritime Sector