Former national cricket team captain Shoaib Malik and Indian tennis star Sania Mirza are among the most popular couples in the world of sports and fans are eager to know about their lives.
Recently, Shoaib Malik, in a morning show in Pakistan told how he met first met his wife Sania Mirza and then told about marriage.
Talking about his first meeting with Sania Mirza, Shoaib Malik said that their meeting took place in Australia where some friends from the media introduced him to her.
Shoaib Malik said that seven years later, in 2010, their second meeting took place in Hobart, Australia and they got married only four months later.
It may be recalled that Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza were married on April 12, 2010. They were married in Hyderabad, India, while Walima held in Sialkot, Shoaib Malik’s village.
The couple’s two-year-old son is Azhan Mirza Malik.
Our Latest Updates
- Govt approves import of 0.45mmt of wheat from Russia
- Killing of Arshad Sharif seemed to be a pre-planned action: FIA Report
- Refurbished Mangla Dam to generate 300-MWs additional electricity
- ECP starts proceedings against Imran Khan to remove him from PTI chairmanship after his disqualification in Toshakhana reference
- Clooney feted among life-time achievement honorees at The 45th Kennedy Center Honors