Prince Harry once again took a rain check on traveling back to the UK to meet Queen Elizabeth for Megxit, leaving the Queen heartbroken.
The unexpected change of plans has been due to the COVID-19 restrictions strengthened in England.
Considering the current circumstances, the Duke of Sussex might not travel back to the UK to look for an extension on the Megxit deal review.
Harry has “not yet attempted to contact” his grandmother for arranging a meeting. But in the coming weeks, he is expected to come up with a solution.The royals sources say.
Moreover, the Queen will have a more detailed evaluation of all the profit-oriented deals Harry and Meghan have been making.
Sources further confirmed that the Courtiers are taking a “renewed in-depth look at the couple’s business deals” to see if they according to the Queen’s values.
Our Latest Updates:
- Iconic Pakistani Journalist Nazir Naji Passes Away at 81
- Russian court to hear case brought by Navalny’s mother
- Maryam Nawaz and Australian Envoy Discuss Women’s Empowerment and Agricultural Development
- JIT in Peshawar to Arrest PTI’s Mian Aslam Iqbal over May 9 Incidents
- Babar Azam Achieves Fastest Milestone, Scoring 10,000 Runs in T20 Cricket