Pakistan strongly condemns the dastardly act of targeted assassination of two female judges in Kabul today. We extend our heartfelt condolences to the families of the deceased.
This is a brutal act of terrorism. Pakistan condemns terrorism in all its forms and manifestations.
We have repeatedly called for reduction in violence and a ceasefire in Afghanistan. We strongly believe that there is no military solution to the Afghan conflict. We call upon all parties to accelerate the peace process. Pakistan has also continued to emphasize the need to be vigilant against the spoilers of the Afghan peace process.
Pakistan reiterates its abiding commitment towards a peaceful, stable, united, democratic, sovereign, and prosperous Afghanistan.
Our Latest Updates
- Iconic Pakistani Journalist Nazir Naji Passes Away at 81
- Russian court to hear case brought by Navalny’s mother
- Maryam Nawaz and Australian Envoy Discuss Women’s Empowerment and Agricultural Development
- JIT in Peshawar to Arrest PTI’s Mian Aslam Iqbal over May 9 Incidents
- Babar Azam Achieves Fastest Milestone, Scoring 10,000 Runs in T20 Cricket