Pakistan strongly condemns the dastardly act of targeted assassination of two female judges in Kabul today. We extend our heartfelt condolences to the families of the deceased.
This is a brutal act of terrorism. Pakistan condemns terrorism in all its forms and manifestations.
We have repeatedly called for reduction in violence and a ceasefire in Afghanistan. We strongly believe that there is no military solution to the Afghan conflict. We call upon all parties to accelerate the peace process. Pakistan has also continued to emphasize the need to be vigilant against the spoilers of the Afghan peace process.
Pakistan reiterates its abiding commitment towards a peaceful, stable, united, democratic, sovereign, and prosperous Afghanistan.
Our Latest Updates
- United States joins hands with UN’s FAO to support flood-hit farmers in Pakistan
- TTP terrorist activities should concern Afghan Taliban: Rana Sanaullah
- ‘Same age’ question of journalist irritates PM of New Zealand Jacinda and PM of Finland Sanna
- 15% revenue rise over five months with Rs2.688 trillion collected
- Karachi fishermen catch a rare ‘Ghora fish’ _ an Indo-Pacific sailfish