The ceremony of the 46th President of United States of America swearing-in commenced with Lady Gaga’s national anthem performance.
Afterwards Kamala Harris took oath as the first female Vice-President of United States.
Harris’s swearing in was followed by Jennifer Lopez’s much loved performance. Lopez sang the song that American folk singer and Oklahoman Woody Guthrie wrote the song “This Land is Your Land” in 1940.
After the heartwarming performance, Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. was sworn in as the 46th president of the United States followed by a very long presidential address as the President of United States. While emphasizing his belief in unity the President Biden said,
“Today, on a January day, my whole soul is in it, my whole soul is in this, bringing American people together, uniting our people, uniting our nation. and i ask every American to join me in this cause.”President of US, Joe R. Biden Jr.
Followed by the address of President Joe Biden was a musical performance by the singer Garth Brooks. After that came on the stage the young girl Amanda Gorman, who recited a very sentimental piece of poetry in the hope for her nation to move forward united.
After Gorman, Reverend Dr. Silvester Beaman addressed the nation, followed by Benediction by Reverend Beaman, who is also a friend of President Biden for 30 years.
Our Latest Updates
- Iconic Pakistani Journalist Nazir Naji Passes Away at 81
- Russian court to hear case brought by Navalny’s mother
- Maryam Nawaz and Australian Envoy Discuss Women’s Empowerment and Agricultural Development
- JIT in Peshawar to Arrest PTI’s Mian Aslam Iqbal over May 9 Incidents
- Babar Azam Achieves Fastest Milestone, Scoring 10,000 Runs in T20 Cricket