Bombay Borough in DIFC launched the world’s most expensive Biryani to celebrate the restaurant’s 1st anniversary.
The owners of the restaurant have named their magnificent signature dish, “The Royal Gold Biryani” enriched with unique spices and 23 karats edible Gold.
The 23 karat gold dish includes Kashmiri mutton kebabs, Old Delhi lamb slices, Rajput chicken kebabs, Mughlai koftas, and Malai chicken, which are served on a saffron-infused biryani, along with all the important edible fillings.
To complement the biryani, sauces, curries, and raitas are served along. The royal meal is basically served in a Thaal with a garnishing of 23 karats edible Gold.
The price of this biryani in Dubai is DHS 1,000 which takes forty-five minutes to prepare and the serving is enough for four and six people.
- Ricky Ponting in hospital after heart scare
- Pakistan 17-0 by lunch chasing England’s 657 on the 2nd day of the First Test match
- Saudi Arabia extends $3 billion deposits tenure, says SBP
- PIA Flight Takes Off Leaving Passengers’ Luggage at Dubai Airport
- Pakistan’s exports decline for the Third consecutive month of FY23