While training in the freezing arctic weather, Norwegian troops were seen wearing a uniform that was completely and redesigned. The pictures are doing the rounds on social media recently.
The social media watchdogs are arguing whether the uniform of the Norwegian Army has been made in Pakistan.
However, it appears that the pictures being viral on social media are from a military startup company which has specialization in making combat uniform and gear.
NorArm Tactical is the military startup company in question. The company was set up in 2019 by two people; a serving member of the Norwegian Armed Forces and his veteran friend with combat experience from Afghanistan and Iraq.
Although, the combat uniform that bears the ‘Made in Pakistan’ logo is actually one of the company’s projects; ‘Project Alpha One’ and ‘Project Alpha Three’. The logo was conceived when both the owners were in Pakistan for a visit.
The company’s website gives detailed information on both projects. As the combat shirt and pants are included in Project Alpha One and a hooded combat shirt is included in Project Alpha Three.
Our Latest Updates:
- Asad challenges ECP’s authority to enforce the contempt charges
- Which Bollywood celebrity will unveil FIFA World Cup trophy during finals?
- Saudi Arabia to increase Hajj quota for Pakistanis
- Govt approves import of 0.45mmt of wheat from Russia
- Killing of Arshad Sharif seemed to be a pre-planned action: FIA Report