The business magnate Elon Musk, the founder of Tesla, one of the world’s largest electric carmakers and Chief Designer of the rocket making enterprise SpaceX, has become the world’s richest man.
He is 49 years old and a holder of citizenship of three different countries namely, the United States of America, Canada, and South Africa. Musk married Justine Musk, their marriage ended in 2008. Elon married Talulah Riley in 2010 which ended in 2012, Musk remarried Riley in 2013, the relationship continues to date.
Musk’s net worth has reached $185 billion, after which he has surpassed Jeff Bezos, the founder of the shopping website Amazon.
Elon Musk‘s fortune rose on Wednesday as shares of his company, Tesla, rose to $700 billion.
The combined value of the world’s five largest carmakers, Toyota, Volkswagen, Hyundai, General Motors, and Ford, is now lower than that of Tesla.
Our Latest Updates
- No government able to enforce Madrassah Reforms
- pakistan’s GDP growth to be at 1.5% for FY2020-21: IMF
- Justice (retd) Azmat to head commission investigating Broadsheet, hudabiya, Surrey palace, swiss cases
- govt to present bill for open-ballot senate elections
- Aman-21: A Platform For Cooperation In Maritime Sector