On late Sunday night, in the Hasilpur Tehsil of Bahawalpur district, six armed men gang-raped a young woman in front of her family.
The woman’s brother filed the first information report (FIR) and stated that on late Sunday night, six armed men barged into the house. In front of the entire family, the men sexually assaulted his sister and cut off a body part of the brother.
As per police, there seems to be some personal feud as the motive behind this monstrous crime. FIR has nominated the six men and an investigation has been launched by the police.
Medical treatment has been started for the sexual assault survivor and her brother in a local hospital.
“At least 11 rape cases are reported every day and only 0.03% of the accused have been convicted.”According to the official statistics of Pakistan.
President Dr. Arif Alvi announced the Anti-Rape Ordinance 2020 which allowed chemical castration of those convicted of sexual assaults.
The special courts established under the presidential ordinance directed to wrap up case proceedings in four months.
Our Latest Updates:
- Ayesha Omar’s Beach Pictures Triggers The Moral Police
- World’s First Solar Car to Hit the Roads next year
- Russia rejects $60 price cap on its oil, warns of a serious response
- CM Punjab also says Gen. Bajwa influenced PML-Q to support PTI in no-trust move against Imran Khan
- Faisal Vawda case: ECP cannot disqualify any lawmaker for life, says Supreme Court