On late Sunday night, in the Hasilpur Tehsil of Bahawalpur district, six armed men gang-raped a young woman in front of her family.
The woman’s brother filed the first information report (FIR) and stated that on late Sunday night, six armed men barged into the house. In front of the entire family, the men sexually assaulted his sister and cut off a body part of the brother.
As per police, there seems to be some personal feud as the motive behind this monstrous crime. FIR has nominated the six men and an investigation has been launched by the police.
Medical treatment has been started for the sexual assault survivor and her brother in a local hospital.
“At least 11 rape cases are reported every day and only 0.03% of the accused have been convicted.”According to the official statistics of Pakistan.
President Dr. Arif Alvi announced the Anti-Rape Ordinance 2020 which allowed chemical castration of those convicted of sexual assaults.
The special courts established under the presidential ordinance directed to wrap up case proceedings in four months.
Our Latest Updates:
- JIT in Peshawar to Arrest PTI’s Mian Aslam Iqbal over May 9 Incidents
- Babar Azam Achieves Fastest Milestone, Scoring 10,000 Runs in T20 Cricket
- PTI Asserts Constitutional Right to Govern Amid Coalition Dynamics
- Caretaker Government Approves Price Hike for 146 Life-Saving Drugs
- New Commissioners appointed For Rawalpindi and Multan