Foreign Secretary James Cleverly and London Mayor Sadiq Khan, among other British politicians, denounced the attack on PTI Chairman Imran Khan and wished for a speedy recovery for him and the other victims of the attempted assassination.

On Thursday, Imran Khan was attacked with a gun while he was leading his party’s anti-government protest rally in Wazirabad, close to Gujranwala. A party activist was killed in the attack, and several leaders, including Imran Khan, were injured.
ย UK Secretary James Cleverly Tweeted “Shocking attack on Imran Khan in Pakistan which has left one person dead. My thoughts are with all those affected.”
Sadiq Khan, the mayor of London, also expressed concern for Imran’s health, He Tweeted:
Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office FCDO Minister Lord (Tariq) Ahmad of Wimbledon expressed his shock over the attack on Imran Khan, He Tweeted:
“Very sad to hear about the “attempted assassination” of Imran Khan,” said Khalid Mahmood MP, the longest-serving British-Pakistani member of parliament (MP) in the British Parliament, in reference to the assault on Imran Khan.
Naz Shah, a member of the Labour Party, tweeted her shock as well: “Shocked and saddened by this shooting, wishing Imran Khan a speedy recovery.”
Lord Zac Goldsmith, a minister of state in the UK, also denounced the shocking news of Imran Khan’s attempted assassination. He declared, “Imran Khan is strong and will soon be standing again.”
The suspect admitted to shooting the PTI leader because he was “misleading” the country in a video statement to Punjab Police. “He might deceive the country, in my opinion. I only intended to attack Imran Khan, not anyone else “said he.
Additionally, the suspect admitted that he had been planning to do it ever since the ousted premier left Lahore and began his long march. He continued, “I did this [the attack] on my own and there is no one behind me.

