Two MNAs from PML-N submitted their resignations to speaker National Assembly.
National Assembly Speaker Asad Qaiser has called up the two Pakistan Muslim League -Nawaz (PML-N) lawmakers Javed Murtaza Abbasi and Sajjad Awan who earlier sent their resignations directly to him.
The legislators were summoned for the confirmation of their resignations within seven days of the date from the issuance of the letter. Both members of the lower house have been delivered a circular to contact National Assembly Secretariat.
“The signatures of both the members of the National Assembly are in accordance with the signatures given in the records of the National Assembly and members should inform the National Assembly Secretariat of the date of their appearance before the NA Speaker to confirm their resignations.”The circular says.
In case the members are unable to respond or appear, their resignations will be acceptable presuming that they do have anything to say in their defense.
Our Latest updates:
- Asif claims Qureshi to leave PTI after finding alternate
- APCC approves Rs 2.66 trillion National Development Plan for 2023-24
- Automobile makers ask govt not to increase tax and customs duty on vehicles in the new budget
- At least 233 passengers perish in trains collision in Odisha, India
- Jibran Nasir reaches home soon after registration of his abduction FIR in Karachi