The Vice President of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) has said that Broadsheet Company was rewarded with millions of dollars in order to find cases, particularly against Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.
She wrote on Twitter that the reality of the Avenfield Apartments case has also been brought to light.
“The testimony of Nawaz Sharif’s truthfulness and honesty is proved and the disgusting game played to keep out him of politics and the dangerous conspiracy that has been hatched is coming to light.”She said.
Further, she added that the entire Universe is in control of Allah Almighty and the day is near where the conspirators will be judged.
She said that on top of hiring the Broadsheet Company, Judge Arshad Malik and Iqama were put in services to expel Nawaz Sharif from the government.
Our Latest Updates:
- United States joins hands with UN’s FAO to support flood-hit farmers in Pakistan
- TTP terror activities should be concerning for Afghan Taliban: Rana Sanaullah
- ‘Same age’ question of journalist irritates PM of New Zealand Jacinda and PM of Finland Sanna
- 15% revenue rise over five months with Rs2.688 trillion collected
- Karachi fishermen catch a rare ‘Ghora fish’ _ an Indo-Pacific sailfish