The Vice President of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) has said that Broadsheet Company was rewarded with millions of dollars in order to find cases, particularly against Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.
She wrote on Twitter that the reality of the Avenfield Apartments case has also been brought to light.
“The testimony of Nawaz Sharif’s truthfulness and honesty is proved and the disgusting game played to keep out him of politics and the dangerous conspiracy that has been hatched is coming to light.”She said.
Further, she added that the entire Universe is in control of Allah Almighty and the day is near where the conspirators will be judged.
She said that on top of hiring the Broadsheet Company, Judge Arshad Malik and Iqama were put in services to expel Nawaz Sharif from the government.
Our Latest Updates:
- Four soldiers embrace martyrdom on 12th Rabi ul Awal in a cross border terror attack from Afghanistan
- Death toll rises to above 50 in a suicide attack on Eid Milad procession in Mastung, Balochistan
- DSP among 15 killed in a suicide blast near Eid Milad procession in Mastung, 30 others injured
- PhD Programs in 11 KP Universities Face Low Enrollment Challenges
- National Assembly Strength Reduced to 336 Seats in New Delimitation