The spokesperson of Bilawal House has officially announced the marriage of Bakhtawar Bhutto, the eldest daughter of former President Asif Ali Zardari.
According to the spokesperson, the wedding ceremonies will kick start from January 24 with the first event of Mehfil-e-Milad following a simple ceremony of henna on January 27.
“Mehfil-e-Milad on 24 January, Henna on 27 January, Nikkah on 29 January, and Baraat on 30 January”
The spokesperson further said that the Chairman PPP, Bilawal Bhutto has suspended all political activities for a week at his sister’s wedding.
The Nikkah ceremony of Bakhtawar Bhutto to Mahmood Chaudhry will be held on January 29, while the Barat ceremony will be held on January 30.
As per the Bilawal House spokesperson, one thousand guests have been invited to the wedding including significant political leaders of the country, military, civil and judicial heads.
Last year, on November 27, the bride to be had got engaged to Pakistani-origin Dubai businessman Mahmood Chaudhry in an engagement ceremony held at Bilawal House Karachi, attended by close family members and few important personalities.
Our Latest Updates:
- PTI quitting National and Provincial Assemblies, parliamentary party will decide date: Imran Khan
- Two senior Lt-Generals seek early retirement after appointment of new army chief and CJCSC
- PM Shehbaz seeks Turkish investments for 10,000-MW solar project in Pakistan, Milgem Corvette boosts defence ties
- Iran defeats Wales, Qatar eliminated from FIFA World Cup
- Hina Rabbani Khar to represent Pakistan in FIFA Cup in Qatar