Pakistanis stuck in Malaysia who boarded Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) flight which was seized in Kaula Lampur reach Pakistan disgruntled with PIA and Pakistani embassy.
The passengers complained that they were not provided any food or a place to stay while the plane was sealed by Malaysian government. The News reported that the passengers had to sleep on the floor of the airport for two days.
The passengers reached Islamabad through alternative airlines after the PIA plane was seized. The management of the Islamabad airport did not allow the media to speak to the passengers or take any footage of them.
118 passengers reached Islamabad from Kuala Lumpur airport via Dubai, while 54 passengers came back to Pakistan via Doha.
The Boeing 777 was seized by the Malaysian government on Friday. The plane was seized after passengers were already on board. The aircraft’s 18-member staff also became stranded in Kuala Lumpur due to the seizure, and will now quarantine for 14 days as per protocols.
Our Latest Updates
- Iconic Pakistani Journalist Nazir Naji Passes Away at 81
- Russian court to hear case brought by Navalny’s mother
- Maryam Nawaz and Australian Envoy Discuss Women’s Empowerment and Agricultural Development
- JIT in Peshawar to Arrest PTI’s Mian Aslam Iqbal over May 9 Incidents
- Babar Azam Achieves Fastest Milestone, Scoring 10,000 Runs in T20 Cricket