Saudi Arabia Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman received the COVID-19 vaccine shot in Neom, Saudia Arabia.
As the country’s health Ministry implements the nationwide coronavirus plan, Saudi Crown Prince MBS got his first COVID-19 vaccine administered in the Kingdom.
The health minister of the Kingdom says that the government has worked in record time in order to provide a safe vaccine for its people.
Prince Badr Bin Farhan, the country’s deputy premier, minister of defense and Minister of Culture Prince, also received the vaccine shot.
A video of crown prince MBS receiving the vaccine has been shared by the state news agency on Twitter.
Dr. Tawfiq Al-Rabiah, Health Minister, appreciated the crown prince for his eagerness and continued follow-up for supplying Coronavirus vaccines to the residents and citizens with the best services.
Our Latest updates:
- PhD Programs in 11 KP Universities Face Low Enrollment Challenges
- National Assembly Strength Reduced to 336 Seats in New Delimitation
- Electoral Commission Reduces Six KP Seats in New Delimitation
- Tragic Shooting Incident Claims Lives at Netherlands University
- Imran Khan Named as Key Suspect in May 9 Case Investigations