President-elect of US, Joe Biden warns of “devastating consequences”, on Saturday, if President Donald Trump keeps delaying the signing of Covid-19 economic relief bill passed by Congress.
Trump made a long-awaited pandemic aid package doubtful last week as millions of Americans prepared to lose benefits and face eviction, demanding lawmakers more than triple the $600 direct payments to US taxpayers.
Biden said in a statement,
“This abdication of responsibility has devastating consequences. Today, about 10 million Americans will lose unemployment insurance benefits.”
Our Latest Updates
- Death toll rises to above 50 in a suicide attack on Eid Milad procession in Mastung, Balochistan
- DSP among 15 killed in a suicide blast near Eid Milad procession in Mastung, 30 others injured
- PhD Programs in 11 KP Universities Face Low Enrollment Challenges
- National Assembly Strength Reduced to 336 Seats in New Delimitation
- Electoral Commission Reduces Six KP Seats in New Delimitation