President-elect of US, Joe Biden warns of “devastating consequences”, on Saturday, if President Donald Trump keeps delaying the signing of Covid-19 economic relief bill passed by Congress.
Trump made a long-awaited pandemic aid package doubtful last week as millions of Americans prepared to lose benefits and face eviction, demanding lawmakers more than triple the $600 direct payments to US taxpayers.
Biden said in a statement,
“This abdication of responsibility has devastating consequences. Today, about 10 million Americans will lose unemployment insurance benefits.”
Our Latest Updates
- Petrol, diesel prices remain unchanged for next 15 days
- China launches Shenzhou-15 manned spaceship, realizing historic crew gathering in orbit
- NAB summons Malik Riaz tomorrow in 190 million Pounds case and land donation to Al-Qadir Trust
- Teacher, watchman arrested for raping girl in Punjab’s Dipalpur
- Despite having their own chef, England’s cricketers are suffering from stomach bug