Sushant Singh Rajput committed suicide on June 14, 2020. But after the actor passed away, it was widely believed that he had been murdered.
Even now, shocking new information about the Sushant suicide case is emerging. After he passed away, he was brought into Cooper Hospital for an autopsy.
After two years, Roopkumar Shah, who conducted Sushant Singh Rajput’s postmortem, made a major revelation and stated, “When Sushant Singh Rajput passed away, we had received five dead bodies in the Cooper Hospital for postmortem. Out of those five bodies, one was a VIP body. When we went to perform a post-mortem, we learned he was Sushant and there were several marks on his body and two to three marks on his neck as well. The postmortem needed to be recorded but higher authorities were asked to only click pics of the body. Hence, we did that as per their order.”
The hospital employee boy dropped the bomb by telling a media outlet that: “There is a massive difference between murder and suicide. After seeing the dead body, one immediately knows whether it is murder or suicide. Sushant had marks on his neck, it looked like murder. The body was punched and bore injury marks. A person who commits suicide is not punched to such an extent as Sushant was”.
The attendant wrapped it up by saying: “When I saw Sushant’s body for the first time, I quickly informed my seniors that I feel it is not suicide but a murder. I even told them that we should work as per the rules. However, my seniors told me to click pictures as soon as possible and give the body to the cops. Hence, we performed the postmortem in the night only.”
Previously, in 2020, it was reported that All India Institute Of Medical Science (AIIMS) doctors who examined Sushant Singh Rajput’s autopsy report discovered procedural flaws in the report prepared by Cooper Hospital doctors.
A five-member doctor panel had previously conducted the autopsy report for the hospitals.