Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Entertainment

Man accidentally swallows a 2ft long mobile charger

A 30-year-old man in Guwahati Hospital, North India came to a doctor complaining about abdominal pain. On taking an X-ray it was found that he had a 2-foot long mobile charging cable to which he admitted to having a similar ‘accidental’ experience but with swallowing earphones. Even though the doctors believe both the times the patient swallowed them for ‘sexual gratification’. After a 2 days course of laxatives and a 45 minutes surgery, the charging cable was successfully removed from the bladder, however, the surgeon said that they weren’t sure if the surgery would be successful since this was the first time in his 25 years of career that he has witnessed such a case.

Articles

The Foreign Minister also welcomed the launch of joint direct flights by Pakistan Airlines and Ethiopian Airlines between the two countries.

Economy

ANQARA/ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif urged Turkish entrepreneurs to invest in a 10,000-megawatt solar power projectin Pakistan. PM Shehbaz promoted his slogan, “my investor...

Latest Updates

Abdelouhad, a sanitation worker with the local municipality, came to Belgium in 2005 from the Moroccan capital Rabat. On November 27, his country of...

Economy

KARACHI/ISLAMABAD: Karachi’s fishermen accidentally caught a humungous Indo-Pacific sailfish _ a rare fish which is famous as “ghora fish” among the locals. Ibrahim Hyderi’s...